Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15

FREE Training for Small Businesses!!!

Hi Everyone!
Those of you who know me, know that I wear several caps in my working life... So with my trainer/tutor cap on...
 
Several of you have taken advantage of the free courses I've been organising. If you missed the first round of funding to train small businesses, you can now reapply for this lot.
Must be a small business (sole trader up to 250 employees)
in the North Kesteven Area, over 19 years of age.
Fully funded training available in the following: 

 HABC Level II Award in Safe Moving and Handling (QCF)
HABC Level II Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
HABC Level II Award in Food Safety in Catering (QCF)
EDI Level II Award in Conflict management and personal Safety in the workplace.
 

All of them are FREE (funded by European Social Fund and Lincolnshire County Council). All are one day courses. Once you have completed any of the above courses you will also be entitled to a FREE First Aid Course and certificate. 
 
Please email me on anniefloribunda@yahoo.com (or comment on here)your name, name of business and course you are interested in - I will then send you more information and check you are eligible for funding.
Any questions - just ask.
Many thanks Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment