Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13

We're all mad in Wonderland

Table layout photo shoot on Sunday, so I am busy trying out new ideas for our "mad hatters tea party table"...
Wanted to create something a little different as a centre piece...
This is as far as I've got so far...
 
 
Hung a children's china tea set and assorted keys, etc from the candelabra with thin ribbons...
 
 
Using this broken clock as my prop of "I'm late...I'm late... for a very important date!!" - Just need to add some labels to that effect and have found some great free printables on pinterest that I'm going to use...



 
The lovely big red swirly lollipops (like the Cheshire Cats eyes!!) will go into a vintage milk jug as will all the flowers... vintage... vintage...vintage!!!
 

This would be perfect for an Alice in Wonderland party/wedding.
 
Cant wait to see it all laid out with labels, invites, place names, vintage china etc etc - come back and have a look next week for our photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment