Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27

Fourth in the UK!!!! But want to be in the top 3

OK everyone - this is my final shout out for votes! 
Voting closes in four days time on 31st May and so far, with all your votes -  I have climbed to 4th place for the most popular wedding event decor supplier in the UK!!!!
This is an amazing achievement for little me, but now comes the hard part. 
The top three I am up against are all big companies who will probably have a lot more customers than me - 
But I am so hoping to get in the top three - 
so please, please, share this post and beg, steal and borrow votes from your family and friends for me and if you haven't voted already then please take 5 minutes to do it for me  at this linkhttp://awards.weddingindustryexperts.com/place-vote/27698/553561

Thanks so much for your support xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment